"Let's All Fight!" War Bonds Poster

Garandguy56

Garandguy56

Hi all,

I have this linen-backed early poster that I'm looking to part with and wanted a few opinions on it. I see these retailing online for around $550 so I wanted some opinions on this one. Thanks!

IMG_1691_zpsc1124b41.jpg

IMG_1696_zpse0b51b6c.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have always liked this poster I think it has great imagery. it's also nice that it's lined backed. And being horizontal is a plus

However you didn't specify the size which is a huge factor In pricing

Also it's not particularly rare and I would say of only average desirability. Online poster dealers tend to have high prices as they set them at retail and are willing to wait for the right buyer.

For example while a certain poster may be listed for $550 at rare-posters.com, you may be lucky to get 300 for it on eBay. The poster market on USMF is even softer and you many not even get a bite at that price.

• 2 weeks later...
Collector5516

Agree with the above post. It's a nice poster but not a rare one. I was going to guess that it's a $100.00 piece but found this one that sold for a surprisingly low amount on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LETS-ALL-FIGHT-1942-War-Bonds-Poster-22-x-28-/121173089375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c367a9c5f&nma=true&si=RVz%252Fgl4%252FKE3xMb%252Be85IhsbXHLMc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557