IRAK 2003-2004 Delta + SAS

asquad

535717lznN4XnRu3BGCeM2EH8aM2TcrI5yh14Z8t

695729RwsevVVWAgUVNGiVpaYmwUvpNrCqFTuA8b

Jackpot -1!
According to the hostages,one has been dragged to the basement to be tortured.

790752rebW60VQT52sbjSwdVAKtOsqQo11mKAGr9

959081loNbDM7Cv3b2I7ZhldJsuC3VJ0Law0Gh5s

453931i9qC0oD2zIQ2fxeRyx1SiFPSuv4EcSc9fU

3434178q7UmRgnfY45EbQiRmGrXYrHUWK7MbVZXM

Disclaimer : the following pictures are pure fiction, no one was hurt, it is only make up.

138710Eqjv1hgGraTbX4y9IujadVzOCOAaW5SAuD

858254K8EkIFg79nOvHHWT2MOGEDnIvMJJfCEyy4

354766D19YALXCotkkCJFjLJigGJXIHvEq14bLIb

689531cm7TYyQmBtGC8x7auWagsO9FDIru5LZPFo

Yeah I think they started reenacting WWII 2 years after the end of the conflict in 1947...Clearly everyone was unaffected by the events of the war 2 years previous.

Why reenact when you could join up and do the training to wear that uniform? Just sign on the dotted line and enjoy the ride.

Darktrooper

How about marking them plainly on the photo reenactment or airsoft so some researcher doesn't actually confuse them with REAL soldiers.

WAY TOO SOON to be reenacting a War (War on Terror) that is still going on.

flashesandovals

Not meaning to offend anyone here, but to me this looks like someone who bought a full scuba diving equipment only to take a hot bath in a whirlpool.

Ok, sorry If it does not please Any one. The renactement job is very difficult even if the period is not 80 years ago.

Personally I do not see the difference between someone drilling to reenact wwII, Corea or Vietnam war and trying to make a realistic reenectement of a more modern army.

But I respect your opinion. Sorry again for being miles away from your expectations.

No words, too soon in my personal opinion, though in the argument of too soon the first civil war reenactment in the United States did take place while the war was still being fought lol.

But this, like others have said, why not do this for real, plus you won't have to spend hundreds on a kit....it's all issued to you.

Rakkasan187

I think if you or any of the other reenactors had served, you would understand the why not now statements.. Too Soon is right..

You want to know what it's like? Sign on the Line..

CHASEUSA11B

Interesting.

I think part of the backlash to this kind of reenacting comes from the fact that you are portraying the high speed SF units doing sexy hostage missions. To me reeks of "playing war" like kids at fantasy camp rather than "honoring" or "preserving" the past as many reenactors strive to do. Perhaps some of your members are veterans as you seem to have a lot of gear but it looks more like someone's idea of what Iraq is/was rather than that of someone who has been there. Because of this, I think a lot of GWOT vets will take a negative view on this as so few of our peers are actually willing to serve but want the glory and Call of Duty stuff.

Are you vets?

Also, you use an interesting spelling for Iraq/Irak and Korea/Corea---Are you Americans? I ask because that might change peoples perception on your service.

Rakkasan187

I look at this as another form of Stolen Valor. The real guys on the teams don't act out what you are portraying...They live it on a daily basis...

Again just my humble opinion