K9 Military Working Dog items in a footlocker

mvmhm

I saw an advert on Craigs List for a military footlocker with dog items that was posted last week. I called just in case they still had it and they did. Went out this afternoon and came home with this. The man spends his time hitting local yard sales and found the footlocker for $20 (and no, he sold it for an amount well above that!). Inside are 5 muzzles, a harness, a leash (which is what I need), two pistol belts, two .38 holsters, a choker chain, a set of hand cuffs and pouch (no key though), some OD boot laces, and three USAF tapes. There's also a frog-like item which I believe was for a night stick, a couple of leather straps which I think attach to the muzzle in some way, and a leather belt loop with a d-ring and two hooks, which I assume is used to carry the muzzle and/or harness. Everything needs a good cleaning. I'll be putting pretty much everything but the leash and foot locker in the for sale section. Here's the foot locker - it has the tray, and is a combination of dark OD, black, grey and yellow.

Mark sends

post-3423-0-42389500-1374794983.jpg

post-3423-0-28988700-1374794994.jpg

The belts, holsters, handcuffs etc....the holsters are marked but I can't make it out, and the one on the left the rivets on the belt loop have pulled through...everything should clean up though. Does anyone know if there's a universal key for the handcuffs???? The strap at the bottom looks like two rifle slings joined together.

post-3423-0-00996400-1374795140.jpg

...and the rest of the stuff...The belt at left is some sort of civilian tool belt??? Can anyone confirm what the loop with d-ring and hooks was used for??? Thanks!

post-3423-0-01891600-1374795296.jpg

post-3423-0-70554300-1374795329.jpg

cszakolczai

If youre talking about the middle piece, it could be an extension for the leash... or it could be for the dog tag or anything really. I've never seen something like that in particular. I have a bunch of friends in K9, I'll check around for you. Would you be willing to sell one of the dog muzzles?

I'll be posting the extras in the for sale/field equipment here shortly....

Mark sends

If youre talking about the middle piece, it could be an extension for the leash... or it could be for the dog tag or anything really. I've never seen something like that in particular. I have a bunch of friends in K9, I'll check around for you. Would you be willing to sell one of the dog muzzles?