I'm learning how to use my new iPad. I know I can post photos on this forum but I need to resize the picture. There seems to be a number of options and it's a bit confusing for me. Can someone recommend a photo resizing app that they like to use with their iPad? Thanks for any help! Frank

​​​​​donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2020.gif

Use pudding camera. You can set it to take pictures at a certain size. They are like 40-60k

Thank you! This looks good and a lot of folks seem very happy with it. I'll try it out. If bucfan means you root for the Pirates then we follow the same team as I'm originally from that area. This could be the year!

Thanks,

Frank

Use the 700px setting in Pudding Cam. If you're more ambitious, Adobe Photoshop Touch is a great image processing app for cropping and resizing photos taken with the iPad regular camera app.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

donation2019.gif

Use the 700px setting in Pudding Cam. If you're more ambitious, Adobe Photoshop Touch is a great image processing app for cropping and resizing photos taken with the iPad regular camera app.

Thank you Bob! I'll check this out as well.

Frank