Got to visit a personal collection, what a trip.

hawkdriver

The in tank fuel filter went bad on my jeep, so a guy in my MVPA offered me one for free if I came to get it. When I arrived, his personal collection was immediately noticeable.

This was sitting in the front yard. It was his first vehicle and his favorite.

2gucky1.jpg

2v8239z.jpg

We went into the barn to look for the filter and it was fairly full of jeeps. The red one is a jeep that a guy was refurbing but finally gave up on and decided to sell it. When my friend bought it, the deal also included all the stuff you see on the walls. Massive collection, quite impressive.

23wl6rl.jpg

2l8hylk.jpg

11uj1hv.jpg

eqt8it.jpg

zmo9k0.jpg

Couldn't find it in this barn, so we had to go to his other up the road. We climbed in the back of a old WWII Willys and took off across the pasture. When we got there, this one was sitting out in the yard coolin in the shade.

zl6p0x.jpg

2ex4sif.jpg

2uo3sx3.jpg

On the way back, we took a different road and came across these lined up along the road. This one, we called the Evil Knievel truck.

2zyicye.jpg

2mopgls.jpg

2vwcp40.jpg

Brian Keith

Yes, nice stuff!

Some of us have more "stuff" to work on than we will get around to in our lifetime, but we enjoy owning it and sometimes, being able to restore it. I like the early Dodge, I just bought two 1941 WC's, the two will make one pretty good one. Thanks for posting them.

BKW

Really, how many arms and legs would it take for that? I can pass it on to him and see if he is interested. Or, maybe the appropriate answer is, I know where there is a jeep for your T&E and cradle :D