Accurate CBI Insignia / Multi-piece Leather / Blood Chits / Etc.

48stars

Just wanted to pop up a few of my creations to show you guys my line of work. I make repro insignia for flight jackets. I'm also a collector of original military items and the hunt for the real deal is my hobby and recreation. You have my word that any and all items created in my shop are sold as repros and recorded in case I find something being sold as original down the road. Just like repro uniforms etc. If you've done your research and know your stuff, nothing of mine would fool anyone. I'm in the process of carving a wood Chop (Chinese Stamp) to mark and ID my items, it'll be my name in pre-1947 Mandarin.

The following photos are just a few examples and are long gone, sold a long time ago. So I am not offering anything for sale in particular here. But I am wondering if it's OK to offer a custom service some place on this forum. Any items I do have for sale are in my Ebay store and I don't really need to advertise them anywhere else. However, the custom offer may be helpful to some guys. Maybe put up a custom patch thread in the for sale section? With updates of new Squadrons?

001_zpse389b675.jpg

004-1_zps0dec7065.jpg

001-2_zps844cee64.jpg

001-2_zps1de45719.jpg

100_2662_zpsa196f4e5.jpg

Johnny Signor

Well I have one under this section about my leather patches and I offer custom made leather ones , so I don't think yours would offend anyone .......................

Johnny