Here is something for Ian (Sabrejet)

ghost

Would that be "MiG Alley"?! ;) Nice garden ornament...unfortunately the shipping would be just a tad too expensive...even if they shipped to the UK. Buyer collects maybe?! :D Thanks for the heads up anyway!

If it had the Wings and Engine it would be a great deal for Ian to Buy It Now :lol:

Then Ian could Fly it Home from State Side and then on his way over may be Land it at the back of my House on his way to Wales UK

and Bring me for a Spin in it as iv got Nice Big Field a couple of acres 80-90 at the back of my house plenty of acres where he could

Land it in plenty of room here.. More than Welcome to... B)

5thwingmarty

I saw that listing too. Funny there are no photos of it currently in the box trailer, and the trailer was an open top type. If they put it in the trailer more than a few days ago, there may not be much left of the plane. It also doesn't say if the trailer is included or if the buyer would have to remove it from the trailer to transport it. I'd love to put this in my yard to drive some of the neighbors crazy.

A while back I saw a house in northern Indiana that had an old jet in the back yard, can't remember if it was a T-33 or a P-80.

Fellers...I'm overwhelmed by your generosity. Actually, I already have two F86s...both in 1:72 scale! :D

Shall I tell you how I came by my "Sabrejet" handle? When I signed up for the forum, like everyone else I had to enter a user name. I looked around my war-room for inspiration...something suitably "military". My eyes fell upon one of my F86 models......thus "Sabrejet"! ;)

• 2 weeks later...