Opinions of WW2 mismatched boondockers without laces, eBay.

foxcompany1944

foxcompany1944

Hello,

I could use some opinions on these boondockers before I consider getting them. Also I was just curious why there aren't any bids, are people seeing something that I am not seeing? If anybody could help me it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Daniel

Hello,

I could use some opinions on these boondockers before I consider getting them. Also I was just curious why there aren't any bids, are people seeing something that I am not seeing? If anybody could help me it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Daniel

E-Bay link please :)

Well....they are obviously different as the seller has declared...not just the size but also the finish and the tread pattern. That said, if they stay cheap they are definitely worth a shot as they'd be fine displayed with a bunch of USMC gear. (Here's my unissued matched pair for comparison)

post-8022-0-76459100-1373971339.jpg

post-8022-0-02204600-1373971348.jpg

Johan Willaert

The reason that people are not bidding is most probably the very small size, which might cause problems for people wanting to display them on full size mannequins... Mannequins tend to have size 9 upwards, so these small ones, while OK for display on their own, are not that interesting for most...