usaaf aircrew lunch reproduction boxes

littlebuddy

littlebuddy

just a heads up to all of you interested in USAAF items . I have come across this guy who lives no more than 10 miles away from myself who actually makes these boxes , ideal for your displays or re-enacting

obviously the contents arnt included !! :D

if anyone would like any more information please let me know

LB

littlebuddy

when you say rations Andy do you mean the boxes ?? check out the guys listing on ebay then check out my original they look pretty good to me buddy !!!

post-106122-0-19368400-1374352421.jpg

27thdivcollector

I do mean the boxes, I bought some K-rations from him, they too looked good on e-bay but when they arrived they were very poor quality, made from very thin card (almost paper thin) did not stand up to any wear and tear and when they got wet all the printing ran. Whereas the other repro ration boxes I had from other sources have stood up to many events wear and tear. I know I have seen other flight crew ration boxes that are good, I would just beware of the quality of these. However, if you have had one of his samples in your hand and you think it's ok I will trust your judgement without question and withdraw all my doubts. I know your exacting standards, and if they are good enough for you, then they will certainly be good enough for me.

• 1 month later...

hello Vik!

I got home 11 boxes of original Air Crew Lunch. Should anyone interested?

if you post these on a forum calle mreinfo.com im shure you would sell a bunch

of them.

cheers ken,norway