Drummer Lee Rigby....R.I.P.

Sabrejet

well ian, since the UK has done away with the death penalty, maybe you could extradite them to texas, where they have an express lane. i feel confident our friends in texas would be happy to handle this for our british cousins. but first, how about we chain them to the back of a tank and take them for a scrape. (doug and dinsdale piranha)

There goes another Python fan!!

I Personally think a last tribute should be made to Lee here on the forum !! I know he is not a part of the US military but the whole saga of his untimely death seems to have struck a chord with all of us here on the forum from both sides of the "POND"

LB

I Personally think a last tribute should be made to Lee here on the forum !! I know he is not a part of the US military but the whole saga of his untimely death seems to have struck a chord with all of us here on the forum from both sides of the "POND"

LB

i think that's a fine idea. after all is said and done, drummer rigby was a trooper, and deserving of a remembrance. that he should leave us as a result of such a despicable crime, leaves me at a loss for words.