FURY

kammo-man

b9fd056592e0d434e6cfacf3f02e9954.png

Of course it does

It was used in the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That IS awesome O! IMHO, aside from the tank Fury itself, this has to be the best piece of memorabilia from the the movie.

Alkerseltzer

me modeling my shoulder holster for reference by the wardrobe and armory people back in the summer of 2013.

attachicon.gif IMG_6695.JPG

These are the plexi grips made for Wardaddy's pistol. At the end of filming, these grips were removed from the live weapon. The original walnut grips were refitted to the pistol when it was returned to the prop house.

attachicon.gif IMG_8653.JPG

attachicon.gif IMG_8655.JPG

I've been looking for a place that makes the Smith Wesson N Frame Plexi Grips so I can make my own Sweetheart Grips. Any idea who made them?

Also, do you recall why they went with a Smith & Wesson instead of the Colt?

Sorry about the double post I'll delete the first one once I figure it out

Alkerseltzer

Very serious about getting sweetheart Grips though. If you could put me in touch with whoever produced these grips it would be much appreciated.

The costume design crew IMHO did an absolutely awesome job with the uniforms and gear

One of the first things I noticed was the absolute filthiness of the soldiers and lack of covers for field gear being worn, the overall worn out appearance of everything. Something that's often times overlooked a lot in writings and movies

There's plenty of archival photos showing soldiers having gear on them with lack of covers IE. Canteen covers, shovel covers and those pieces being either attached/hung to m36 suspenders or hanging from m28 cartridge belts

I really liked the use of the m1912 mounted holster that sgt. Miles (Scott Eastwood) had along with the cross stitched chevrons on his leather jacket, as well on Brad Pitts costume. Not often seen in many movies either.

Someone did their homework

• 3 months later...

Posted Image

My friend just sent me this as I was watching the LEGO movie with my son

It’s the town Fury set made from LEGO bricks

Posted Image

All he told me was it was made with 40 thousand pieces and was on display in a company that makes historical LEGO creations

Owen

BILL THE PATCH

ha ! I thought you put together. My future son in law is a Lego fanatic. Why? I don't know.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk