FURY

kammo-man

Not much left to the imagination after 58 pages of pictures and description. I'll post a review after I've seen the movie.

In my humble opinion.

When a piece of that 15% shows up as a big, screening-filling closeup, you want to stand up and shout "YES!"

Makes the invisible 85% all worth it.

Rob L.

vintageproductions

Not much left to the imagination after 58 pages of pictures and description. I'll post a review after I've seen the movie.

In my humble opinion.

The small bits and pieces that have been shown here do not even scratch the surface of this movie.

Corpsmancollector

Hi all,

Owen - great pics! I'll get my photos from set posted as soon as possible...Really getting excited for the release now! Waiting for my local 'picture house' to release the times for next Wednesday!

Amazing documentation of the camo printing by the way...Just goes to show the attention to detail and historical accuracy which has gone into the production.

Will

Jon Bernthal was in several early episodes of Walking Dead

He was also in "The Pacific" in the Guadalcanal episodes.

Kurt

Eastwoods jacket is a Luft flight jacket with all the German awards removed.

Baker Company guys are all cool guys and in a small way just may paying homage to a certain Tank movie that came before with a leading character wearing an A2.

Posted Image

One of the research pictures form the director.

We looked at this thinking "cool an A-2 " being worn by a GI then looking deeper into it .......

It's a one piece Luft flight suit !!!!!!!

Ok

Ideas are formed and hatched.

For what's it worth, I know a 517th Officer who jumped in Southern France in August 1944 wearing an A2. I love that additional pocket on the Winter jacket pictured earlier and the pics of the rolls of dot camo being printed are beyond fascinating. Also out on the 22nd here in Geneva, Switzerland and looking forward to it. I'll try to get some pics of the local promotion if I see anything around.

Best Wishes,

Gilles

Baker Company guys are all cool guys and in a small way just may paying homage to a certain Tank movie that came before with a leading character wearing an A2.

Hmm....who could that be, eh? That was one funky tank commander!

oddball-2.jpg

Little buddy ,

Don't go and see the movie.

Pretty simple.

owen

Hang on , i just asked a simple question , based on my observation of the cast list . Like Memphis belle , i didnt know the cast either , but enjoyed it , I wasnt at all making any critisicm of the movie ,how can i ??? i havnt seen it , just asked a simple question and thats just the answer i get !?!?!?

LB

Smart Rump ?? i asked a civil question and thats the sort of reply i get ??? if i was going to be a smart arse , i would have come up with somthing alot better than that question !! i just didnt know the other actors !!! for petes sake !!!!!!

So sorry i dont know everyone and everything

Does it really matter who the actors are? The script is good enough by itself to go and see the movie, never mind the effort put in to the supporting vehicles, uniforms, equipment, props, etc.