FURY

kammo-man

'Fury' during a break in filming...

Shame I missed you Johan, would have been great to catch up on 'old times'! Did you hang around to witness the night scenes?

Johan Willaert

Shame I missed you Johan, would have been great to catch up on 'old times'! Did you hang around to witness the night scenes?

Hi Mike,

No, we didn't... I saw the gas pipes in the back of the German farmhouse and I knew they were going to lit it up several nights in a row, but didn't get to see that...

Got to spend some time in the Oxford area which was nice too...

Cheers,

Johan

vintageproductions

I like this line from the interview Ian posted:

Every so often, a war film redefines the genre, as Apocalypse Now did 35 years ago. Fury belongs in the same exalted category

There are others ......???? sorry ,i dont recall any of the other actors Jason Issacs rings a bell somewhere but as for the others ........ nada

Little buddy ,

Don't go and see the movie.

Pretty simple.

owen

I think he meant that he didn't know the actors in it. I wouldn't know Shia from anything other than the last Indiana Jones. I am typically VERY happy to live in a cave as far as pop culture goes.

Good question.

This is a break in shooting so that would be very expensive dummies.

When shooting begins real guys would come up and take their places on the ground building up numbers.

Its VERY cold in England in november when this was shot so the guys playing dead were hard men indeed.

Good question.

This is a break in shooting so that would be very expensive dummies.

When shooting begins real guys would come up and take their places on the ground building up numbers.

Its VERY cold in England in november when this was shot so the guys playing dead were hard men indeed.

gotcha, that makes sense now. cheers