FURY

kammo-man

doinworkinvans

i just noticed those gloves, they don't look GI to me.

Heaven forbid a solider pick up a pair gloves that weren't issued......

gunbunnyB/3/75FA

Heaven forbid a solider pick up a pair gloves that weren't issued......

LOL! ,no what i meant was that with all the detail that they went to that i was surprised that they would let something like that pass.

sgtdorango

Awesome! Sounds like I now have plans for a Friday in November...

Thanks Owen,

At least we all wont have trouble convincing our wives to go see this movie, with Brad Pitt starring!.....ever try getting the wife to go see a Kevin James movie?..........mike :lol:

At least we all wont have trouble convincing our wives to go see this movie, with Brad Pitt starring!.....ever try getting the wife to go see a Kevin James movie?..........mike :lol:

The bad part is that every time I go to a Brad Pitt movie, everyone confuses me for him and start asking for my autograph!!! :lol:

willysmb44

The bad part is that every time I go to a Brad Pitt movie, everyone confuses me for him and start asking for my autograph!!! :lol:

No kidding, I work with a guy who's a dead ringer for Pitt. He got mobbed when he went to see "Fight Club" and has never gone to a theater to see a Brad Pitt movie since (waits for them on DVD now).

For a while, he shaved his head, which helped. But he says no week ever goes by without someone stopping him and asking if he's Brad Pitt.

vintageproductions

I can see this,....

Hi,

Spotted this Fury article that contains within it a link to a clip from Kelly's Heroes.

That's good company!

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Brad-Pitt-Aims-Take-Down-Some-Nazis-Fury-Photos-42893.html

I'll agree that in that article's photo, Pitt looks good - and that Lt. looks green - but that 76mm ammo crate standing between them looks great! (just sayin')

Rob L.

Gloves, Horsehide, Riding, Unlined US Army stock # 73-G-22010 through 73-G-22050 Slip-on style M42 dated spec. The M39 gloves were the strap on variety.

Strictly GI Mac... Strictly GI! ;)

willysmb44

da$% i always hated broken tracks on my m109

No mech soldier liked a broken track (funny how they always seemed to break coming back to the motoro pool), but you have to agree it's good they showed it in a film. I don't recall a borken track repair in the field ever being shown in a WW2 movie in modern times...

Johan Willaert

Here the track is broken from driving over a mine with one of the roadwheels of the second bogie set heavily damaged...

Government Issue

Is that an M3A1 Grease Gun in the ETO???

I'm not seeing a cocking handle either. Definitely an M3A1.

An M4 Sherman, F-2 'Fury' of 66th Armored Regiment with infantry aboard in the Normandy countryside during 'Cobra'.

post-78-0-92821900-1399858140.jpg

M24 Chaffee

Cool picture. Are the infantry all wearing camo?

Government Issue

Cool picture. Are the infantry all wearing camo?

I don't see any of them wearing HBT camouflage utilities.

M24 Chaffee

I don't see any of them wearing HBT camouflage utilities.

You're right. I thought it was strange that I was seeing camo on them. I only had one beer!!!!

manayunkman

The tank is camouflaged.

Notice that there is not much clutter.

Does that front man have a BAR ?

Government Issue

I find it interesting that the BAR man is carrying rifleman bandoleers? The majority of those guys were so overloaded by just carrying the BAR and accompanying equipment that I am surprised to see him lugging some bandoleers. In justification, he is taking a ride on a tank...

manayunkman

It appears that another soldier has a fixed bayonet and another a grenade launcher on his.