FURY

kammo-man

No Fury swag is showing up on eBay yet, but it's inevitable that some lighting person who worked the movie only for a paycheck will try to unload their stuff eventually...

vintageproductions

This was posted on WAF.

Don't know about the rest of you but I would take a shot at the one wearing the crusher on the right.......

twist.jpg

vintageproductions

This was hanging in the walk way entrance at the Tokyo Military Show last week.

fury.JPG

Tried to snake it but couldn't.

This was posted on WAF.

Don't know about the rest of you but I would take a shot at the one wearing the crusher on the right.......

attachicon.giftwist.jpg

This was posted on WAF.

attachicon.giftwist.jpg

:lol: ...thats not nice :love:

No Fury swag is showing up on eBay yet, but it's inevitable that some lighting person who worked the movie only for a paycheck will try to unload their stuff eventually...

Im sure the screen worn tankers jackets will be going for more than originals........... :huh:

dont know if this has been posted but another little youtube bingo for Fury

I love how that costume lady describes the uniforms as 'originals'...

The disconnect comes from the shots chosen to illustrate the costumer's point about originality.

Maja was the civilian costumer, and she and her team wardrobed all the civilians that appear in the film. She was also the civilian costumer for The Book Thief, a 2013 film set in wartime Germany.

She is being accurate in describing the civilian wardrobe as all original. Her team used only vintage clothing, vintage fabrics, vintage buttons, hooks, etc scrounged from European wardrobe shops, collectors etc. It was an impressive effort.

But the editor who cut this featurette at Sony chose shots clearly emphasizing military wardrobe to cover her soundbites about civilian wardrobes rather than using what I would consider more appropriate shots of the racks and racks of vintage civilian clothing.

Doesn't make this better, but might clarify what happened.

Rob L.

As Rob says, the civilians did look rather impressive, Maja did an excellent job on the civilian clothes. Hopefully people will spend some time realising that amidst watching all the olive drab stuff going on... ;)

PS Uncle Rob, stop avoiding your emails...

I found it on the Spoils of war thread and I read it was on Yank.

It really sums up a Baker Company 30th Inf guy from the movie pretty well in a nutshell and its a war time shot.

7u4ubejy.jpg

GI with captured weapons

Nice picture. Judging from the scale of the helmet he's wearing and the MP40s he's carrying he's probably around 5'7" tall, 170 lbs, 36" chest and 32" waist. Quite the contrast from most of reenactordom.