FURY

kammo-man

vintageproductions

The donation was to cover all the damage Owen has done to the poor sleepy town. They will never be the same once he leaves..

The donation was to cover all the damage Owen has done to the poor sleepy town. They will never be the same once he leaves..

And not a drop of Guinness to be had within a radius of 5 miles!! :D

Johan Willaert

And not a drop of Guinness to be had within a radius of 5 miles!! :D

If they run out of beer on that Island, just hop over the channel to Belgium...

You can drink a different brand every day until you retire... B)

Just back from spending Thursday a/m on the set of "Fury" as a guest of Owen / kammo-man. My lips are sealed, apart from two words...."Totally awesome!" (You ain't seen nothin' yet!)

Thanks a lot Owen, on behalf of myself, Will and Julian! ;)

Would have been interesting to see the completed town scene (I last saw it in a building stage when we were training the extras down there), but I'm no longer doing stuff with the film. Ignoring the obvious blue-screen bits, the photo posted by David Ayers certainly makes it look good.

Cheers,

Glen.

There is a working Tiger I, a burning Tiger II, several Panthers, Pz III, a captured French Tank.

Every reunion my family had Paras stay at their house in Arnhem and Oosterbeek.

My cousin in Oosterbeek found all kinds of British equipment in the basement rafters when they moved in back in the 70's.

Their house had been an aid station.

Hi manayunkman

I hope your Family are all well, please say a thank you from me, its nice to see our boy's are still looked after out there.

Welshman

I will probably end up watching the film, when it comes out on DVD :o !.

It was good to have some Members visit the set !

Now you guys can see the extent of movie making in its full glory !

owen

Welcome back Owen! Thanks for having us....it was a blast! ;)

great photos...although i have to say, i dont like Shia Leboefs characters mustache....wouldnt that have been frowned upon?....im not trying to pick on the movie because it looks awesome and i cant wait to see it!.........mike

Officially, yeah, facial hair wasn't too kosher, but there's a pretty decent-sized thread on here about WWII facial hair. Basically, if you could get away with it, it was fine and dandy.

Officially, yeah, facial hair wasn't too kosher, but there's a pretty decent-sized thread on here about WWII facial hair. Basically, if you could get away with it, it was fine and dandy.

I'll say, this from that facial hair topic, two images of one Walter Korszniak 83rd Reconaissance Troop ( Mecz ) 83rd Infantry Division in the field during the war.

post-60214-0-38630400-1351335258.jpg

post-60214-0-50361400-1351335327.jpg

Ian cool thread but whole bunch of ads came with it.

It's seems as if this site has taken every available photo and brought it to one place.

There are 2 pictures I saw.

The Tiger tank turret they are fabricating might be the same one that is lying on the ground in flames.

Did they blow up a .25 inch steel mock up of a Tiger ?

That will be cool if they do a slow motion as the shell strikes the steel plate and pierces it.

The crew as they panic inside.

I'm sure they have something better.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: A date for your diaries. I read a piece about Brad Pitt in the British media yesterday. It referred to his work on the movie "Fury" and said that it is to be premiered on November 14 ! Now, obviously I can't confirm this as being "official"...I'm just quoting what I read in the press, but I do know that it is due for release sometime in November, 2014!

TrenchfootJoe66

Not sure how, but I missed this thread until last night. Just finished reading it and WOW Im impressed with what Ive seen. Congrats to all the forum members who worked on the film. Ive been in a few movies and several documentaries, its hard work, so job well done ! ( I was wondering why Kammo man had skipped off to the Old Country for so long) . But' I gotta say, some of the stuff I read was just ridiculous, a few of you guys really got your panties in a bunch over the costuming etc. I can sympathise with concerns about "authenticity", I walked off the set of one production because the costuming was just plain awful, so did just about everybody else, it was that bad. But some of the crap that was posted was over the top and a few members really need to work on the attitude. My basic rule when it comes to public forums, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't post. At the very least you should stop and think before you hit the POST button.

Anyway, looks like its gonna be a real barn burner !! Cant wait to see it....