FURY

kammo-man

Hi all,

Just my two penneth worth. We had the guy who was head of props (Lee I think?) spend a lot of time with us in the Field Hospital we had set up at Victory show, who took lots of photos of the original medical equipment and lots of notes and assured me that they are doing everything they can to get this as correct as possible. I hope they show some of the work that went on in the hospitals, as he said they were building a large field hospital on set. I for one can't wait to see the film, sounds like LOTS of hard work and effort going into it.

Lisa

Read through the comments section on the DM story. Wow! Must be hard to concentrate on typing with one's knickers in such a twist for no apparent reason, but then again many of the participants have had quite a few years to grow used to that condition.

When I first saw the headline, frankly I just figured that reenactor rage over some point of authenticity had played out to it's logical conclusion. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

and of course the last photo has Kammo-man messing around with the SS camo uniforms.....

That would be a great photo for a photo caption contest!!!

funny on so many levels.

The set is unreal! The scale of everything is mind blowing and the rails of uniforms went on for what seemed like miles.The attention to detail is fantastic.Really looking forward to seeing this.

On a side note,I hope they have managed to secure everything,we have gales forecast for the next 24 hrs.Some unexpected items of militaria could be turning up in some Oxfordshire gardens !

Ha thats me !!!!!!

...just lurking in the background....fondling all the goodies!

Corpsmancollector

How on earth have I missed this thread?! That'll teach me not to log on more often...The film looks great! Look forward to it coming out, good to have some spotlight on Armour too. Best of luck O and the rest of the crew, I'm sure y'all are having blast and the film will be top notch!

Will

Johan Willaert

The back of that building (Actually three walls and a roof) was completely equipped with gas tubing which allowed fires to be lit and put out as desired....

The building itself (German Farmhouse) looked very convincing...

Correct. And the lower floor interior of the building is actually about a quarter of a mile away in another building.

The same gas system has been used on vehicles too.

How about another photo of owen fondling SS camo?!... :D .....mike

BXdFzGeCUAAlEQP.jpg

Just to the right of this pic is Owen busy fondling some SS camo. The SS Soldier wearing it at the time wasn't too impressed though. :D

(Open pic from the Director's twitter feed, before I get told off again. Haha.)