48 WILLYS TRYING TO TALK $$$ WITH THIS GUY

HILLBILLY-06

HILLBILLY-06

Yeah, having a few day's with the Mutt now, even in the pouring rain, I was able to finally take it all in. I was sitting in the front seat with my coffee, thinking about all the stuff to do, and it finally hit me.... "This is real" and it happened because I listened to the advice of the poeple here on this forum... I got military jeep, there aint no plastic kit car body, or the letters CJ on it, its a MUTT...

She needs a little work, maybe some parts here and there, I been chasing bad connections & grounding problems in the rain since I brought her home, but finally got the rear turn signals to work. No dice on the front ones yet, I had one that would sort of work, if I took the whole assembly apart and grounded the bulb socket, but in the end, that one was so rusted it dind't survive long. I think the whole problem with the front ones is that there is no good ground there on the fenders. I finally got tired after dark, and came back inside out of the rain.

But I am making progress now, with a military jeep, thanks to everyone here... Dave.