Another OSS fake Don't BID!

WorldWarPatches

Sean I am sorry to burst your bubble its a blatant fake that came out in the early eighties.When they appeared they had paper work and all kind of BS documentation with them.They are worth 20.00 as a filler. PS if Les Hughes says its no good its no good.Scotty

WorldWarPatches

Reply from seller.

Hi, thanks again for the info I canceled the item because of what you said. Now I am curious to why you think or how you know the patch is a fake. I am good friends with the guy I got the patch from. His name is Jon Lavin and he still says the patch is real and that he had one and sold it and had no problem with anyone saying its a fake. Thanks for your time Brad

Reply from seller.

Hi, thanks again for the info I canceled the item because of what you said. Now I am curious to why you think or how you know the patch is a fake. I am good friends with the guy I got the patch from. His name is Jon Lavin and he still says the patch is real and that he had one and sold it and had no problem with anyone saying its a fake. Thanks for your time Brad

The item has NOT been canceled as I write this... seller is untruthful...

WorldWarPatches

Opps, posted on wrong thread, The seller of this patch knows 100% that it's fake. The canceled was the other fake OSS, an Airborne patch. I'll post the sellers reply there. Thanks patchguy