usafpatches.com website

usaf70

Johnny Signor

Yeah , I tried to look up a patch and all I get is a white blank page .........................................

Johnny Signor

Last I heard they were working on keeping the images and search areas , but the forum chats and that stuff was going as they were having some "tiffs" with a few members that messed up that part of the forum, hopefully the other parts will keep on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the site isn't down for good. As was said earlier, the webmaster shut down the forums some time back, some of the discussions weren't going well. But hopefully the gallery will stay on-line (or should I say come back on-line). I used it often for AF patch identification. Best source for that actually.

The USAFpatches.com is a valuable resource! I certainly hope that nothing major happened to the site. They may have had a malware attack, but that is pure speculation on my part.

-Ski

This might be to simple, but has any one thought about emailing him and and asking him? Instead of all this speculation?

Again,p roblem is once you get to the gallery and locate the insignia, you then cannot get information on the unit...

WorldWarPatches

They have never had unit info, just patch ID. Google or bing the unit, not to many units that don't have info on the web.

firefighter

Again,p roblem is once you get to the gallery and locate the insignia, you then cannot get information on the unit...

If you're looking for info on a unit, i.e.; lineage, campaign credits, etc., go to the site I provided in #4.As WWPatches stated, it was only an ID site no unit info.

In the past, even after forums were shutdown, once you located the patch you could then select patch for lineage information, etc.

You have to login to be able to see the lineage information. I was unable to login last week, but was able to successfully login and see the lineage data a few minutes ago. Hopefully Richard has fixed the issue and things will be working correctly now on USAFPatches.com.

Correction: you don't have to login anymore to see the lineage data. Just click on the patch.

Something is still going on with the usafpatches site. Now when going to usafpatches.com/gallery it comes back with "you are banned from using this site"

Who does one contact at the site about this issue?

Thanks