TasmanianDevil

Name That War Film

Hints..... Its WW2 movie in color. The enemy is the Nazi's.....

Its a comedy and this picture is of the costar.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:26 PM, stratasfan said:

Finally found this thread again! :) Here is another . . . 

DD War Movie 1.JPG

Hint: Star of this was born Ray Scherer.

donation2018.gif

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!
For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!
Looking for Old-Style US Coast Guard Commendation Medal (w/ or w/o ribbon)!

Oh, tarry and be strong; Tell God in prayer. What is thy hidden grief; Thy secret care.

Yet, if no answer come; Pray on and wait: God's time is always best; Never too late.

Here's another . . . 

iub.JPG

donation2018.gif

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!
For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!

Oh, tarry and be strong; Tell God in prayer. What is thy hidden grief; Thy secret care.

Yet, if no answer come; Pray on and wait: God's time is always best; Never too late.

That's a real stumper beth

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

54 minutes ago, BILL THE PATCH said:

That's a real stumper beth

You mean the new one? I'll give you a hint . . . someone who does not appear in the screen grab is a relative of singer Priscilla Lane. :)

donation2018.gif

No the other one with the B29.

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

1 hour ago, BILL THE PATCH said:

No the other one with the B29.

Another hint --- originally it was in colour. ;)

donation2018.gif

4 hours ago, stratasfan said:

Hint: Star of this was born Ray Scherer.

Here is another screen grab from the same film:

BH2.JPG

donation2018.gif

14 minutes ago, scottplen said:

Battle Hymn ? For the color on .

That's it! :D

donation2018.gif

I almost watched that yesterday, ain't that funny

donation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

12 hours ago, rooster77 said:

Fighter Squadron.

No rooster, it been IDed by scottplen as Battle Hymn, the Korean War movie Rock Hudson.

bf.jpg

OK . . . another to add to the B&W one above. So, you have two to guess at from me right now! Stretch into the non-classics here! This is a colour movie about a less-portrayed CW aspect. :)  I'm not making it too difficult, so I got a screen grab that shows one  of the leads!

ABb.JPG

donation2018.gif

Also . . . I started a Name that War Movie thread on WMF, too . . . so head over there for some fun non-US film guessing, too!

donation2018.gif