Name That War Film

TasmanianDevil

Sorry M4A1 "Easy 8 Sherman" not M4A3 old guy moment.

Same movie which I haven't seen since I was a kid. Many many moons ago. I will identify if no one has an answer. It's a late moodel 76mm M4A3 "Easy 8 Sherman"

Two rather obscure ones, one from the 60s, and one from the 70s, both were staples on T.V. in the 70s. What are they from.

The first of the two, two images from the movie.

post-34986-0-74976600-1375239166.jpg

post-34986-0-83669500-1375239180.jpg

young warriors you say it's a staple on tv I don't think I've seen it since it was on the first time

Two rather obscure ones, one from the 60s, and one from the 70s, both were staples on T.V. in the 70s. What are they from.

The first of the two, two images from the movie.

attachicon.gif$(KGrHqFHJBcE+N1!PWidBP0ZTu!I+w~~60_12.jpg

attachicon.gif$(KGrHqRHJBwFG+g9Iq+vBR1KtlN)D!~~60_57.jpg

Question are you guys getting tired of me picking some what obscure war films from my childhood that seem to be hard to answer?

Hornet's nest... High priced actor low budget movie

correct, notice the Hollywood prop knife used in the first photo with Rock Hudson has a retractable spring loaded blade, you can see the sleeve that goes over the tip to simulate the blade stabbing into the German soldier.

young warriors you say it's a staple on tv I don't think I've seen it since it was on the first time

That's Correct the Young Warriors. As I said in the OP on this one, it was a staple on T.V. in the 70s, LOL, must of seen it about 12 times, though you are right in a way, it just dropped of the screen as it were after a certain point, same with Fireball Forward, Young Warriors at any rate is or was on VHS, I just happened to spot it once in a Mom And Pop Video store in L.A Calif., I naturally rented it, this was oh I don't know, 2002 right, here I,ve hadn't seen the movie in at least 26-27 years.

Question are you guys getting tired of me picking some what obscure war films from my childhood that seem to be hard to answer?

I know I,m not, and besides, to know these obscure one's is the mark of a TRUE Aficionado of War and Historical films and T.V. shows

You gotta be kidding me. Black Brigade with Richard Pryor

Correct

Wow nice set of 1st Pattern OG 107 Cotton Sateen Fatiques Boyd's character's and the other character are wearing, or are they the M1947 OD HBTs, I didn't know these were in use in April 1945? must be an early experimental set :P:lol:

Is it aficionado or is it addict?

I know I,m not, and besides, to know these obscure one's is the mark of a TRUE Aficionado of War and Historical films and T.V. shows