OK notice how John Wayne is kneeling in front of Fonda and the Color Guard at the last stand in the Canyon.

If you remember the movie, Wayne Never gets there ,having given his horse to Fonda who rides to the last stand where no one survives

Wayne remains with the wagons, so this is a Publicity still not a scene of the movie

558480_4186405171007_218713198_n_zps574e

Did not realize that was John Wayne until I saw the enlarged pic. That is him and I remember he stayed with the wagons that's how he survived to take over the command

OK notice how John Wayne is kneeling in front of Fonda and the Color Guard at the last stand in the Canyon.

If you remember the movie, Wayne Never gets there ,having given his horse to Fonda who rides to the last stand where no one survives

Wayne remains with the wagons, so this is a Publicity still not a scene of the movie

558480_4186405171007_218713198_n_zps574e

"A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum" -Zero Mostel, Phil Silvers Jack Gilford cant remember the main guy

Correct that is Leon Green as Miles Gloriosus (Latin for a Boastful or Swaggering Soldier)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Greene

And the Tune, very clever lyrics, greatly staged, and very funny and entertaining :D

Particularly weird film, "Warhunt" about a serial ritual killer in Korea. IIRC isn't it Robert Redfords first movie? I know it has Gavin McLeod from the love boat

Correct, Warhunt.