Name That War Film

TasmanianDevil

Hey 45ACP, thank's for the work your doing keeping track of things.

Here's one more image from the flic I posted in post #458, anyone?

post-34986-0-77913100-1375594990.jpg

That was a decent film,

Hardy Krueger, Franco Nero even a few M4A3 used a few years later in another great film

You forgot to name it, you must name it.

That is quite magnanimous to others a chance and thanks for the clue. Now about the movie I have never seen it that I remember.

I was hoping someone else would, trying not to name everything I see

For a geardo it's one hell of a movie. There's M18 Hellcats, M4A3,75(W)VVSS Shermans with 76mm M1A1 Guns, and very interesting uniform combos

Kruger wears a US one piece camo coverall in the tank battle scenes

Hmm, did we air drop Camo uniforms to Tito's Partisan Army along with te supplies we were giving them? maybe the Germams captured some sets and used them for themselves :P

Or maybe the director saw it some place and demanded it be used by the character in the movie. After all he makes the movie and does it his way.

Hmm, did we air drop Camo uniforms to Tito's Partisan Army along with te supplies we were giving them? maybe the Germams captured some sets and used them for themselves :P

Or maybe the director saw it some place and demanded it be used by the character in the movie. After all he makes the movie and does it his way.

It did seem like some Germans wore them, like this SS Man in Normandy :lol::lol:

post-34986-0-04968400-1375824171.jpg

Nah, the the general idea is this photo is a British Army Training exersise in possibly back in Merry Olde England.

Ha.. Ha Boy did you get me with first line

It did seem like some Germans wore them, like this SS Man in Normandy :lol::lol:

attachicon.gifHBTCamoPOW.jpg

Nah, the the general idea is this photo is a British Army Training exersise in possibly back in Merry Olde England.

Yes. Starship troopers they are fighting a war right

"From here to Eternity" beach scene where Pruitt gets it

"Starship Troopers"