Name That War Film

TasmanianDevil

Yes was also know as "Nam's Angels". I also saw it as a Kid at the drive-in. Your right those grindhouse & drive-in flicks cheap and bad.

Is that the Hells Angels in Vietnam Movie, "The Losers"? with Falcon Eddy aka William Smith? I saw it as a kid, Atrocious film

What happened to our scorekeeper? It seems we are now just guessing war films. Not that there is anything wrong with that but the spirit of a little competition was fun. Scott.

One for the T.V. fans everywhere, what is this?

attachicon.gif119378.jpg

Well, that's the twilight zone episode where the M3A3 crew go back to Custers last stand. Warren Oates is on the right.

Well, that's the twilight zone episode where the M3A3 crew go back to Custers last stand. Warren Oates is on the right.

That's right, the three Montana National Guardsmen, or were they from the Wyoming NG, Wyoming had a Armored Artillery Battalion, the old 141st Tank Battalion consolidated with the 351st Armd Artillery Bn, though the Twilight Zone people should have at least rented a Walker Bulldog :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_7th_Is_Made_Up_of_Phantoms

As to the other Movie I'm gonna WAG that its Khartoum and that's Kitchener aka Peter Arne

You are correct Sarge, the 1966 movie Khartoum, with Peter Arne as Herbert Kitchener, in what I believe was Kitchener's first combat action as Aide de Camp to Garnet Woslsely during the relief of Gordon at Khartoum. Arne though a British actor was not British, but rather Swiss and American. I was unaware that he, Arne had a roguish streak about him, or of his sudden disturbing death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Arne

vostoktrading

What happened to our scorekeeper? It seems we are now just guessing war films. Not that there is anything wrong with that but the spirit of a little competition was fun. Scott.

I think our "scorekeeper" is appalled at how far this thread has gone and how cavalier the contributors have become assuming that he will somehow always gladly "balance the check book" for all of us. I did my two contributions way back on page 5, post #96 & 99. I tried to figure it out (meaning to post the latest leader board) and then I started to get a headache. It didn't help that I had opened a beer and after a few sips my mathematical skills (already marginal) began to unravel. I'm sorry, I gave it up and walked away.

What we need here is for a Forum Member who is an accountant by trade to square away our books on this thread! Don't throw it to our poor ethical founder (of this thread) TasmanianDevil! It is enough that he is our Creator!

Jon.

history-buff1944

One for the T.V. fans everywhere, what is this?

attachicon.gif119378.jpg

Dont know if you awarded this one already but-the title of the episode is: The 7th is made up of phantoms. Also is one of my all time most favorite TZ eps.

Dont know if you awarded this one already but-the title of the episode is: The 7th is made up of phantoms. Also is one of my all time most favorite TZ eps.

Asked and aswered hb, linedoggie got it.

I don't know if our scorekeeper is appalled or not but this is more fun then I expected.

I think our "scorekeeper" is appalled at how far this thread has gone and how cavalier the contributors have become assuming that he will somehow always gladly "balance the check book" for all of us. I did my two contributions way back on page 5, post #96 & 99. I tried to figure it out (meaning to post the latest leader board) and then I started to get a headache. It didn't help that I had opened a beer and after a few sips my mathematical skills (already marginal) began to unravel. I'm sorry, I gave it up and walked away.
What we need here is for a Forum Member who is an accountant by trade to square away our books on this thread! Don't throw it to our poor ethical founder (of this thread) TasmanianDevil! It is enough that he is our Creator!
Jon.