Name That War Film

TasmanianDevil

"A Bridge to Far" & "Immortal Sergeant." Won't answer any more since I Switched sides.

Incorrect on A Bridge Too Far.

Correct on the Immortal Sergeant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortal_Sergeant

I guess that why the other one, The Immortal Battalion is know also as The Way Ahead, though British movies usually had a differant title for it's U.S. release, thus the reason for the change, as we see The Immortal Sergeant was an American film, and didn't need to be changed, unknow if it was changed to a differant title for release in Britain and it's Commonweath. This last part, The British as opposed to the American title is a clue for the correct title of the first movie still I posted.

Nope re read your post going to have to do something about that.

Ah! I take it this flick has two differant titles, right ? though I stumped as to what it is.

I checked could not fid another name just reread post #128 another still from the movie

Ah! I take it this flick has two differant titles, right ? though I stumped as to what it is.

post-2776-0-00704900-1372045831.jpg

I checked could not fid another name just reread post #128 another still from the movie

The Mountain Road - Jimmy Stewart, Harry Morgan

Incorrect on A Bridge Too Far.

Correct on the Immortal Sergeant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortal_Sergeant

I guess that why the other one, The Immortal Battalion is know also as The Way Ahead, though British movies usually had a differant title for it's U.S. release, thus the reason for the change, as we see The Immortal Sergeant was an American film, and didn't need to be changed, unknow if it was changed to a differant title for release in Britain and it's Commonweath. This last part, The British as opposed to the American title is a clue for the correct title of the first movie still I posted.

The Red Beret, AKA in the USA "Paratrooper" with Alan Ladd, Stanly Baker, Harry Andrews and even Anton Diffring in a Non Nazi role

history-buff1944

Glad I am because, im working on buying some original stills and press photos for both movies--as we speak ;-))