90th patch for comments

Patchcollector

Patchcollector

I believe that both are WW2 era.Now that I have 2 variations of this famous units' patch in my collection,I hope to add more variations in the future :)

ZoomButt.gif
ZoomButt.gif

Hi I have 4 in my collection, all different: a "O over T" as in the beginning of this thread. Might be the same manufacturer, although my back is somewhat different. Then, a "T over O" patch where the T and the O are outlined; a "same plane" TO patch without outlined letters and one with rounded corners and outlined letters. No use posting pics I guess as all variations I describe are already pictured in this thread or elsewhere. Cheers, Bocage

Patchcollector

Hi I have 4 in my collection, all different: a "O over T" as in the beginning of this thread. Might be the same manufacturer, although my back is somewhat different. Then, a "T over O" patch where the T and the O are outlined; a "same plane" TO patch without outlined letters and one with rounded corners and outlined letters. No use posting pics I guess as all variations I describe are already pictured in this thread or elsewhere. Cheers, Bocage

You know it's amazing to me that an insignia with such a simple design can have so many variations! :o I like seeing them all,thanks Bocage. :)

Happy to do so. Dunno why the last picture is smaller then the rest; there's no real size difference in the patches. Cheers!

Rounded corners, FE, "same plane TO", outlined (I call them outlined when small stitches are applied at the edge of or perpendicular to letters, etc.) (FRONT):

vpim.jpg

Rounded corners, FE, "same plane TO", outlined (BACK):

ai70.jpg

Square, FE|GB, "same plane TO", no outline (FRONT):

6t50.jpg

Square, FE|GB, "same plane TO", no outline (BACK):

ssuh.jpg

Square, FE, "T over O", outlined (FRONT):

65qi.jpg

Square, FE, "T over O", outlined (BACK):

ug29.jpg

Square, FE, "O over T", outlined (FRONT) / Square, FE, "O over T", outlined (BACK):

7snj.jpg5f5c.jpg

Patchcollector

Wow,very nice Bocage!They are all great patches,but I'm really liking that greenback :o I'm glad that you posted them!

ZoomButt.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Patchcollector

Well,my newest 90th piece has arrived,so I'm posting some pics which are hopefully better than the sellers' photo I posted earlier.

I used my famous "flashlight" technique to light up the patch. :lol:

post-13386-0-46717300-1376699731.jpg