DUKW for sale

easterneagle87

easterneagle87

Did ya'll see the DUKW for sale on Craigs List? They only want $150,000 for it. Or Best Offer.

See it on CL, California, I'm near Redding, so it appeared near me. Thought I would throw that out.

[NO PICS of the vehicle for sale, either on CL or the link below]

http://redding.craigslist.org/bfs/3772204782.html

1945 WWII DUKW - $150000 (Bass Lake, CA)

GREAT INCOME OPPORTUNITY for tourist locations. If you enjoy entertaining people and would like to earn a substantial income in the process, this could be just what you're looking for. The DUKW's were originally built for the US Military during WWII. It is an amphibian vehicle that seats up to 30 passengers. The bench seats have been newly re-upholstered in bright blue and yellow UV marine vinyl. This particular vehicle has a brand new 350 Chevy engine and 400 turbo transmission. It also has a new, "booming", sound/PA system, with front and rear speakers, so that the driver/captain can entertain and inform his guests of local sites and attractions, while amusing them with some fun tunes, selected especially for this type of vehicle/vessel. Please check out our existing website @ www.basslakeducktours.com for photos, etc. Asking price $150,000 OBO.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3772204782

Posted: 2013-04-28, 1:01PM PDT

Updated: 2013-05-09, 10:59AM PDT

• 2 weeks later...

There was a sweet one at the Motor Muster show at Greenfield Village in Dearborn last weekend. A late war version complete with working central tire inflation hardware! No getting out of the boat to adjust the pressure on that one!!!

My folks live near Brooklyn Michigan (Home of Michigan International Speedway) - I had the opportunity to buy a DUKW for $1800.00 but my parents wouldn't let me bring it home as it was HUGE and would take up too much space. Oh well, so much beer, so little time....