Some Marine Helicopter Squadron patches

Patchcollector

Patchcollector

Happy Saturday everyone,

It's taken me awhile,but I've been blessed to acquire some Marine Helicopter aviation patches for my collection.

Some of the patches are hard to find;I've picked them up,usually one by one,here and there,over the years.

Many are made in Japan,a few are made in Vietnam and the US.Most are from the 60's and 70's,a few are from later.

Someday,when I have more time,I plan on posting these individually,with better close up pics.

Enjoy!

post-13386-0-89819600-1370729034.jpg

Patchcollector

Well that's all for now folks,I think I may have a few more lurking in the bottom of my patch boxes,if I find them,I'll post them.

Patchcollector

Nice collection! I really enjoyed looking at these.

Thanks man,glad that you liked them :)

Patchcollector

You should send the HELSUPPRON one patches to me, they just don't work with the Marine patches....... :)

Hahaa,nice.Reminds me of that kids song"One of these things is not like the other,one of these things just doesn't belong"

'Seriously though,I would be willing to trade one of those for a Marine Helo Squadron patch that I do not already have.

Hmm,now that I'm looking at them again,it seems that the H&MS 33 patch kinda slid in there too.. :blush:

Patchcollector

Nothing better than Marine Helicopter Squadron Patches. Thanks for posting

You are welcome sir.The only thing better than the Marine Helicopter Squadron patches are the men that are in them!They are among the bravest of the brave.

• 4 years later...
Patchcollector

Happy Friday all.It's been awhile since I've been able to update this thread.Here is a USMC HML-367 "Hover Cover" patch.It is a large piece,cut edged with no plastic backing.

post-13386-0-87840700-1501257940_thumb.jpg