Nhan-Dan Tu-Ve ID card

Eugèn

Nothing of stunning, but I'm glad to show you this last period of Nhan-Dan Tu-Ve ID card...What was the destiny of this guy, that toke this card few days before the fall of Saigon?

post-116436-0-64055400-1370292901.jpg

After the great success of this thread :dry: ...I carry on with another Civil Defense ID card, because I think that the ARVN and/or CD documents are not really common.

post-116436-0-72620300-1370771340.jpg

Particular (for me) the fact that the picture of the owner with the uniform (Trung Uy/Junior Officer rank). Who know if was possible belong to ARVN and Civil Defense at the same time?

Note the signature of the same Lieutenant Colonel (Trung Ta) who is the Commanding Officer of the Exemption Center.

(Thanks to my Friend Lonnie :))

post-116436-0-17450100-1370772386.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not surrender...so I post another id card, with another question...I see many RVN civil id cards, make like this, but with other heading like "Chùng - Minh - Tuh" (electric company, I think). Well, my question is: Is my ID card belong to "Civil Self Defense"? Or is related with something other worker company? In every case, thanks for you attention... :rolleyes:

post-116436-0-43233400-1371587857.jpg