gun shows in New Hampshire

45ACP

I just moved to New Hampshire in 2012. Would any of you guys know of any gunshows and or militaria shows in this state? I need to get back in the swing of things.

When i lived there ,there was the Concord and Manchester gun shows ,use to be more but thing alot of them stopped.Also a bit far for you but there use to be a really good military swap meet in Lowell Mass and if you get down to Brentwood NH there was a little military shop right on RT125 but he always had some cool stuff ,even just to look around.Were did you move from ?And why so far north not much up that way .

Im born and bred NH boy moved to ohio in 08 and cant wait to move back miss it more than i can say.

Good luck and enjoy its a great place to live.

David

Ack-Ack26yd

http://users.erols.com/fasttrack/ http://www.dipromo.com/index.php?page=gun_shows

^These websites are the guys who do the Gun Shows around New England. There's usually one in Concord and Manchester and Marlboro, MA I think.

Rt 4 East of Concord is always a good bet too, if you're looking for antiques and militaria. It's NH's Antique Alley.

Also, the show in Lowell David was referring to is, I believe, the 'patch collectors' show which is now at the the Holiday Inn in Boxborough, MA. Actually the monthly show is tomorrow June 2nd. They mostly have militaria and knives, no guns I believe though.

hope that helps,

Anthony

fellow 603er

It use to be all kinds of military items ,not many firearms do to being in Mass .USe to be at a small VFW but was always packed.

David

Ack-Ack26yd

Yeah, that's the one I think. I have only gotten into it since it moved to Boxboro. I guess they've been doing it there for the past 3+ years I think.

I wonder if the same old sharks are there,LOL.Use to be 2 guys when you tried to sell or trade them something they would never give you a fair deal.Most everyone else was pretty fair.

Ack-Ack26yd

HAHA probably, there are always a couple dealers who bring some really nice stuff, to look at, but have outrageous prices.

OOPs

When i lived there ,there was the Concord and Manchester gun shows ,use to be more but thing alot of them stopped.Also a bit far for you but there use to be a really good military swap meet in Lowell Mass and if you get down to Brentwood NH there was a little military shop right on RT125 but he always had some cool stuff ,even just to look around.Were did you move from ?And why so far north not much up that way .

Im born and bred NH boy moved to ohio in 08 and cant wait to move back miss it more than i can say.

David

Health & money problems have caused me to move in with brother. He works for Directv at thier antenna farm here in NH. Grew up in Colorado. Live in Sanbornton now just north of Concord on 93.

David

sorry to hear about the hard times,just got through some really bad ones myself so i understand.Its beautiful up there my family is from Littleton spent many of summers up there when i was a kid and not enough when i got older .

Take care and it will get better for you.

Good luck

David