The Proud Kraut Patch Collection

Proud Kraut

Proud Kraut

Plate 6

For the new collectors: You will for sure find some repros in my collection. I keep them for reference reasons.

Div6.jpg

Proud Kraut

For our German-speaking US Militaria Forum I put together this display with only those Infantry Division, who were active during WW II. (Including 1st CavDiv that fought as InfDiv in WW II).

Thanks for looking!

Lars

Div.jpg

BILL THE PATCH

WOW!! NICE COLLECTION, i have a couple of big cork boards that i pin the patches on, i try and put them in order like the britton and wasington book. ( my very first patch refrence book) i used to put them in binders but after awhile the plastic sheets get discolored. i need more cork boards. i have two big wooden boxs full of my diff varients waiting to display them. about 1500 alltogether. i like abn cap patches ( father was a glider rider in ww2), od bdrs, greenbacks, i'm trying to get 1 greenback for every div. ( really need an 11th abn div greenback :D ) i had to sell alot of patches a couple of years ago,(kids tuition) broke my heart alittle :( trying to get back in full swing again. i'll have pic's today of two cork boards a have started. thanks bill

(Including 1st CavDiv that fought as InfDiv in WW II).

Thanks for looking!

Lars

1st Cavalry Divison fought in the Pacific during WWII.

Disregard this bonehead post.... sorry, I misread your last sentance. :blink: