The Proud Kraut Patch Collection

Proud Kraut

Proud Kraut

Plant#4, Bill, patchtrader864 and USMC Raider collector!

Many many thanks for your compliments!

Lars

• 2 weeks later...
Proud Kraut

Thank you Brandon and Andrew. I really enjoy spending my time with this community.

Andrew ,I think you mean this patch. A very early post war German made. I found it in Munich more than 20 years ago. Please notice that it has the black paper on the back, today used by some "Pakistani patch manufactures" as well!

Lars

82.JPG

Thank you Brandon and Andrew. I really enjoy spending my time with this community.

Andrew ,I think you mean this patch. A very early post war German made. I found it in Munich more than 20 years ago. Please notice that it has the black paper on the back, today used by some "Pakistani patch manufactures" as well!

Lars

Lars,

I mean the gold one. Can you post a picture of it please?

Andrew

Proud Kraut

Thank you very much jgawne!

I'm not too happy with the pictures. My cameras display broke and I did not "hit" the plates in the center. So when I cut off the frame the patch rows appear asymetric... thumbdown.gif

Andrew, this one is for you. I posted it at the forum once for more informations and was told that it might could be a manufactures "testshot".

Lars

82_1a.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Old Marine

That is an Excellent Collection! Very nice, thanks for posting the photos.

I really like patches, they got me addicted to this hobby. No matter how many I accumulate I still get a charge out of finding them.

Dennis

Wow! What an extensive collection regardless of whether he lives in the US or Germany. Very impressive. Some really nice examples in there.

Proud Kraut

Patchking & Dave!

Thank you very very much for your kind words!!!

Lars

• 2 months later...
Proud Kraut

Thank you 20thmg!

It's getting harder to find new patches over here so I started up with the DUI's a little bit. Here are my first completed boards. Mostly Arty and ADA and , of course, not displayed in sequence yet. I'm not too happy with the display and try to find some better background.

I assume, I started a never ending story...

Lars

C1.JPG

Great collection.

What do you know about the Combat Master arc in post #8?

I have one that is larger that I haven't been able to identify.

Scott

Proud Kraut

Hi Scott,

thanks! Don't know much about the "Combat Master". I recall sombody told me it is an Air Force tab.

Lars

Laury Allison
Thank you 20thmg!

It's getting harder to find new patches over here so I started up with the DUI's a little bit. Here are my first completed boards. Mostly Arty and ADA and , of course, not displayed in sequence yet. I'm not too happy with the display and try to find some better background.

I assume, I started a never ending story...

Lars

Lars,

Take a look at the thread I started about displaying DIs. http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...showtopic=22641

This method might work for you.

Laury