The Proud Kraut Patch Collection

Proud Kraut

verry nice lars!!!! thumbsup.gif

note lars is one collector from the top 10 collectors here in germany with a verry big patch collection

good work regards

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Proud Kraut

Thank you all for your kind words! Jim I have these pictures as printouts with me thumbsup.gif

Lars

Proud Kraut
Wunderbar! twothumbup.gif

As for the Labor Service patches ..... do you know if there was a Romanian one?

Erwin

Thank you Bobgee and Erwin!

No, I have never seen an Romanian one. I once have seen a Albanian shield. Maybe Jürgen knows more, he has a huge LS collection!

Lars

Lars, very nice! I recognize some of those! One additional comment from your introductory remarks:

If you like the patch OR the price is low you can not go wrong getting it for your collection IMO. I will sometimes buy items that other collectors / dealers will ask me WHY? I respond by saying: A) I like it or B) it was to cheap to pass up. Remember to ENJOY this hobby!

Proud Kraut
Lars, very nice! I recognize some of those! One additional comment from your introductory remarks:

If you like the patch OR the price is low you can not go wrong getting it for your collection IMO. I will sometimes buy items that other collectors / dealers will ask me WHY? I respond by saying: A) I like it or B) it was to cheap to pass up. Remember to ENJOY this hobby!

Thank you Mark!

Yes, that's the main thing: ENJOY!

Lars

greendevilsix

Lars,

You have a wonderful collection. You answered some of those pesky tab questions I always have with my collection. Thanks!

Regards from Heidelberg,

Jim