Looking for an M1 Carbine

James39

I'm looking for an M1 Carbine...found a korean war era Infrared Sniper Scope that I want to complete the build on. If you have one for sale or trade please let me know. Thanks, James

thebearpack

James, your best bet for finding one right now is on the CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/). They come up pretty regularly. In fact, there's an Underwood on there now for $900 but with patience, you can get one for a couple hundred less. Good luck.

oldfireguy

Right now they are only available on the CMP auction site. They tend to go for big bucks and IMHO overpriced.

AIM surplus has some every now and then and Dupage Trading gets them every so often and of course there is always Scott Duff.

Check the CMP forum for sale thread. They routinely have members selling their carbines on the forum. The CMP organization only sells carbines through their online auctions. Hope this helps.

Chris

Man I just sold my last extra for $700 last week. Around here they are everywhere. And you can find them all the time for $700.

garrettbragg12

Post pics of the scope! :)

Posted Image

M1/M3 Carbine: late '44 Inland

M1 Garand: late '44 Springfield

thebearpack

2e5asy6y.jpg

Dang, that thing looks like it'll give you brain cancer just by looking at it. Kind of like those huge old bag cell phones!

James, your best bet for finding one right now is on the CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/). They come up pretty regularly. In fact, there's an Underwood on there now for $900 but with patience, you can get one for a couple hundred less. Good luck.

Thanks, I will have to monitor the CMP forum as see what comes up.

2e5asy6y.jpg

Nice :D That's what I want mine to end up looking like in the end. I'll have to take some pics.