Eotech sight original or clone.

nordwind

Hello,

I have recently purchased this eotech sight, it was sold as a genuine proctuct from the brand. Howerver after making some researches on internet, I am starting to have huge doubt about the authenticity of this sight. The luminous point is a circle with 3 aligned dots.

Could you help me to find out it this in an original eotech sight or a clone?

Here are some pictures:

mini_597483eotech001.jpg

mini_448476eotech002.jpg

mini_749990eotech003.jpg

mini_909853eotech004.jpg

mini_425632eotech006.jpg

Thanks

Nordwind

Hello

Thanks for the advices.

But, what do you mean by soft? I have squeeze one and it changes it shape, so I think it's soft and a fake eotech.

I am going to look at there web site if I ca find anything about the copies.

Best regards

Nordwind

A real Eotech buttons for the brightness will be a bit harder, and the Clone buttons when pressed will be like pressing the buttons on a TV remote, they are very squishy. I just purchased a Eotech Clone on Amazon the other day for my AR-15.

Let me say that I have had nothing but issues with real deal EoTechs, they always fail on me. Save yer pennies, get an Aimpoint....but they too are faked, educate thyself.

good luck

hawkdriver

Let me say that I have had nothing but issues with real deal EoTechs, they always fail on me. Save yer pennies, get an Aimpoint....but they too are faked, educate thyself.

good luck

Interesting, I have had two EoTech's for many years and neither have ever failed me, but my Aimpoints have.

oldfireguy

I have an EoTech on it's second tour to Afghanistan and besides some bumps and nicks it works like a champ. In fact it should be back home in a couple of weeks.