Jump to content

NBC calibration device, anyone know what it's called?

Recommended Posts

I am only vaguely familiar with such a device as I was a founding member of a CST. I never held a Chemical MOS.


I managed to find an interesting Powerpoint with just a quick search online: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fchemicaldragon.com%2Fyahoo_site_admin%2Fassets%2Fdocs%2Ficam2.20130950.ppt&ei=PPuiUY20MYzQ9gToxIGABg&usg=AFQjCNHibtqduwEPjZz76Fkg-yOvo254ag&sig2=INx3B0Ti_mAZOTXe2cyfZQ&bvm=bv.47008514,d.eWU

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.