headsculpt and body - DAM

sunglass - DML

boonie hat - DML

sniper veil - toycity

hands and nomex gloves - DAM

SPR with custom sling - DML

motorola talkabout radio - ?

woodland BDU - Art figures

insignias - DML(SF patch is upside down, sorry for this)

spear body armor - DML

light sticks - soldierstory

carabiner and ESS goggles - art figures and hottoys

chest rig - DML

pistol belt - DAM

ammo pouches, compass pouch and canteens - DAM

dropleg holster and pistol - hottoys and DML

knife and scabbard - DML

kneepads - soldierstory

combat boots - Hottoys

Colored SSI on BDUs???

Maybe there aren't subdued 1:6 versions of SF patches available? When I used to dabble with 1:6 figures I overcame the patch problem by making my own reduced size colour photo-copies. When carefully cut out and glued in place they look a lot better than many after-market patches which can be rather thick and over-scale.

The SSI is upside down.

The SSI is upside down.

The OP pointed that out just below the last photo.

"insignias - DML(SF patch is upside down, sorry for this)"

• 2 weeks later...
Stinger Gunner USMC

Must of been quite the exercise as the one photo shows a loaded (live rounds)in the AR mag.

I did a deployment with the Marines in the Philipines in '04 with III MEF. Believe me, you want live rounds even on "field op's" over there. Balikatan is not your average field op. You receive combat pay and the GWOT Expeditionary Service Medal. It is half field op - half searching for and eliminating terrorist training facilities. A discreet way of being involved in another front in the war on terrorism without the public knowing...

• 2 weeks later...

Like it, but the aviation gloves bother me. The leather palms become quite slippery as they become soaked. I wore them flying and you always took them off to dry when you shut down. Sunglasses on patrol? Very reflective. Fine on perimeter duty.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a deployment with the Marines in the Philipines in '04 with III MEF. Believe me, you want live rounds even on "field op's" over there. Balikatan is not your average field op. You receive combat pay and the GWOT Expeditionary Service Medal. It is half field op - half searching for and eliminating terrorist training facilities. A discreet way of being involved in another front in the war on terrorism without the public knowing...

And this is only the latest iteration. This has been going on back into the '80s and further. A lot of Americans died back then including former SF Vietnam POW Nick Rowe.

Like it, but the aviation gloves bother me. The leather palms become quite slippery as they become soaked. I wore them flying and you always took them off to dry when you shut down. Sunglasses on patrol? Very reflective. Fine on perimeter duty.

I agree with all you say but I carried and wore flight gloves in the field for the durability they offered at that weight. Not good for rappelling except when it was a very hasty rappel. I wore glacier style sunglasses in the daytime. Leather side shields for protection from rotor debris and better protection from the sun. In the urban environment I would definitely have the gloves but it seems the "shades" probably have an intended "Secret Service" effect.