Freebies for 5-22-13

Bill Scott

Bill Scott

Slight change on this one and those to follow.To give a better chance to all the first email closest to 5:00 PM CST wins these two.Sorry about last week it was not Wednesday the 18th it was wednesday the 15th.This is what happens when you get old.Scotty

img838.jpg

img839.jpg

Bill Scott

This is the last week for the freebies.Only one person even sent an email.Its to bad when you can not even give away free WW2 shoulder insignia.Scotty

Patchcollector

I've been tempted,but refrained to let some of the newer,and younger members get something.Don't we have any kids just starting to collect on this forum?!? :huh:

Insigina Hunter

Im in the same boat as patchcollector. Trying to give others a shot.

By all means I would love some free WW2 patches especially since youve been giving away some nice ones!

JCFalkenbergIII

I'm sad to hear too and am surprised that no one else is interested or trying. I looked forward to every Wed morning to give it a try. Perhaps others were not fully aware or the freebies and how to get them for some reason. Robert

• 1 month later...
SergeantMajorGray

Have these patches been taken yet? Also in the trade section there is a topic for free items that a good amount of people are following if you list freebies there I'm sure people will take them probably me :)

• 9 months later...
Corpsman_1941

So anyone didnt took these patches through year?If not and they are still avaible Im interested in USMC ship detachment ;) ?