USMC Raider Patch for Review

GIZMO8Z

Hello folks!

Donna Wosk sent me two of these Raider patches on accident. Does anyone know the best way to get ahold of her to return the patch that is surplus to my needs?

Thanks in advance! :)

Patchcollector

You are an honest person! :) Just go to your eBay account,find the patch you bought,there should be some options such as:leave feedback,contact seller,etc...

Shouldn't be overly difficult for you to figure out. You previously stated you sent them a message along with your order asking for one with a price tag. Can't you just send a message again?????????????

Hi guys, I should have been more clear.. Sorry!

I have sent her a number of messages but haven't received a response yet. I was hoping someone had a more direct means of contacting... Perhaps a phone number or direct email address.

Patchcollector

Hi guys, I should have been more clear.. Sorry!

I have sent her a number of messages but haven't received a response yet. I was hoping someone had a more direct means of contacting... Perhaps a phone number or direct email address.

You may be able to get contact info for her from eBay,just contact customer service

Hi Kurt,

No worries. I know the solution seems pretty straight forward... But I just want to do the leg work on this to make sure it gets back safe and sound.

Hi John,

The only return address listed is: Wosk, SD and then the zip code. Not exactly the most reassuring amount of info to trust our postal service with...