Repro Coveralls

sgtbrown

Jerry Lee (What Price Glory) produces a repro of the late-war style HBT coveralls. I have a pair and they are fine. However, my originals are the early war style and, to be honest, I like their design (pocket placement, etc.) better. I have seen a repop of the early coveralls but, for the life of me, cannot find them from any of the normal dealers. Anyone have an idea who is producing them?

Thanks, thumbsup.gif

Tom

on-to-berlin

Hi

I am currently setting up a new militaria busines focusing on early/pre war stuff. The early HBT coverall and the pre war denim coveralls are in the works and should ready by June/July.

My homepage will be finished this month. I will let you know as soon as it is up and running.

Regards

Fabian

Fabian,

How close will your "early" stuff be to originals?,Will you be doing the coveralls in S,M,L?..

Regards,

Dave.

on-to-berlin

Well, I am strictly copying originals and I know that most or better all originals out there lack authenticity. The HBt coveralls have the same weave, weight and color as the originals for example. I was looking for a good repro first pattern coverall for years and so I decided to make them. Sizewise they will be from S-XXl. My WAC coveralls are finished now and I will post some pics next week.

I will keep you guys updated anyway.