"Fortress Wales 2013"....photo-report (pic heavy!)

Sabrejet

ian, let me add my thanks to the others for your efforts to allow us to see a great show, since a visit to wales may not be in each of our futures. if this is your version of "a modest show", i really wish i could see all three of them. i've heard and read of the others you mentioned, but i'll have no chance to see them in person. as an aside, were the early highland regiments also represented? WW1 black watch?

ian, let me add my thanks to the others for your efforts to allow us to see a great show, since a visit to wales may not be in each of our futures. if this is your version of "a modest show", i really wish i could see all three of them. i've heard and read of the others you mentioned, but i'll have no chance to see them in person. as an aside, were the early highland regiments also represented? WW1 black watch?

Thanks for those kind words. I always post extensive "photo-reports" after each of these shows so watch this space as the summer progresses! Next up will be "Tankfest 2013" in late June...the clue is in the title! ;)Alas, there were no Scottish units portrayed at the show.

Ian

Ian, you have my number for War and Peace Revival.

I have foolishly arranged with the Guinness World Records people to have an attempt at recording the Largest Parade of Willys Vehicles.

Watch out for the stressed individual!

Richard

Ian, you have my number for War and Peace Revival.

I have foolishly arranged with the Guinness World Records people to have an attempt at recording the Largest Parade of Willys Vehicles.

Watch out for the stressed individual!

Richard

Richard...for a second there I thought you said, "Parade of largest willies"!! :lol: (There goes a confident man!) ;)

Ian. The record was set in Bogota and there are no photos of the event, so the largest parade of Willys Vehicles could test even the most open minded imagination!!

• 2 months later...