Any European collectors going to the Ciney show in April?

Mr-X

I will be attending the Belgian Ciney show on the 27th of April and was interested in finding out if any of the European collectors from the USMF will be attending.

For those of you that don't know, the show is the largest annual show in the Benelux, if not continental Europe.

http://www.cineyexpo.be/agenda/evenement.php?id=93

I will be attending the Belgian Ciney show on the 27th of April and was interested in finding out if any of the European collectors from the USMF will be attending.

For those of you that don't know, the show is the largest annual show in the Benelux, if not continental Europe.

Yes I' going, as usual, just to meet friends and have a beer or two with them, since this show is definitely " Copies, fakes & repros" oriented.

T

Squad leader

I will try to go to Ciney, the largest "Norman barn" in Europe... :lol:

Dan.

The Members of the Belgian-French Forum usualy have a beer party at row #62 's bar

At 1100 local time.

Any other "alien" will be welcomed , but please, show your colors as the place is usualy crowded

T

Yes I' going, as usual, just to meet friends and have a beer or two with them, since this show is definitely " Copies, fakes & repros" oriented.

T

I am not going. Way too far for just beer and sausages. T is right about the new orientation of the show.

The Members of the Belgian-French Forum usualy have a beer party at row #62 's bar

At 1100 local time.

Any other "alien" will be welcomed , but please, show your colors as the place is usualy crowded

T

Teufelhund,

now that sounds like a meeting place.

1100h row 62's Bar.

I'll be there and I'll have my green surefire cap with an Australian flag on the back.

We dont have any bars in our miliaria shows thumbdown.gif Now thats why I love Europe thumbsup.gif

Leigh

nguoi tien su

I won't be going as I will be travelling in Laos (it is becoming my second home!).

Is it better and bigger than Beltring's War & Peace Show???

NTS

I won't be going as I will be travelling in Laos (it is becoming my second home!).

Is it better and bigger than Beltring's War & Peace Show???

NTS

No, it is way smaller.

Johan Willaert

If you look at the fair only, Ciney's definately bigger than that part of the Beltring W&P Show.

I have been visiting Beltring each year since 1993 and the fair (market) part of that show has been deminishing ever since, with lots of stalls just selling garden gear, flowers or just being pellet gun shooting ranges.

The number of vending tables at Ciney looks bigger than at Beltring...

As for the show part, of course that's something else...

JOhan

I am not going. Way too far for just beer and sausages. T is right about the new orientation of the show.

Here we are...

Look at the numbers above the gates, I am at row 64

You wont miss the bar and the smell of the nearby Hot dogs & waffels stall

e8vdjb.jpg

T

Teufelhund,

now that sounds like a meeting place.

1100h row 62's Bar.

I'll be there and I'll have my green surefire cap with an Australian flag on the back.

We dont have any bars in our miliaria shows thumbdown.gif Now thats why I love Europe thumbsup.gif

Leigh

Sorry, this was a reply to our Australian digger, Leigh

T

I will !

But not for fun, to slog... :lol:

Really bigger than Louisville SOS, smaller than the late enormous L.A. Pomona, bigger than old show at Houston Astro-Hall, smaller than Beltring, but more orientated on true collection, even if all stalls don't present only original.

Beltring is rather made for reenacters, but you may bring your whole family, there's something interesting for everybody, kids or wives.

At Beltring, don't forget an umbrella, english rain is often invited by the organization staff

When in Ciney, don't miss the special belgian beer, and take the road back happily then :D

Fox-hips !

Sorry, this was a reply to our Australian digger, Leigh

T

Francis,

I'll see you at 1100h.

I've also got your cel number from the PM you sent.

This is me with my favorite hat. I'll have it on. It has an oz flag on the back.

PA280098.jpg

BTW can anybody guess where this pic was taken?

Leigh

Francis,

I'll see you at 1100h.

This is me with my favorite hat. I'll have it on. It has an oz flag on the back.

PA280098.jpg

Leigh

I'll wear a " BELLEAU WOOD LH3" blue Cap with a 1937 USMC Officer's emblem affixed to it

Picture taken in Tibet, in the Pottola,

But it also can be in front of a Chinese Restaurant in Brussels or in San Fransico China Town

T

Francis,

I'll see you at 1100h.

PA280098.jpg

Leigh

CAODAI TEMPLE, NEAR CU CHI, SOUTH VIETNAM

T

Hi,

I will be there with my buddy Hill 84, we will sign copies of our book :rolleyes:

see you in Ciney!