USN Boyt M3 Holster

turmanator

turmanator

Me and a buddy made our annual pilgremege from Houston to Ft. Worth for the PATE Auto Parts Swap Meet last Friday.

Always a great trip andI usually pich up a lil something. This year was no exception. And This what I got this trip. And for a super price, too. A bit dirty and it could be more supple, but a sweet little holster. Just wish a had a Victory revolver to tuck into it. The combo would look great for our public displays and stuff worn with my repro P42 cammies.....

From everything i have read I am going to treat it with lanolin to moisten it up a bit...

K800_204MEDIAIMAG0189.jpg

K800_204MEDIAIMAG0192.jpg

K800_204MEDIAIMAG0191.jpg

K800_204MEDIAIMAG0190.jpg

Great looking USN holster !! She will probably clean up real nice. Try using some Pecards leather dressing. That stuff works good.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Pecards will darken the leather, but that shouldn't be a problem on this old war horse. Congrats and good luck.

That's what I'm looking for...I don't need a perfect example. Something that can be cleaned up and is adequate for displaying a Victory. However, I don't have a true Victory revolver. Mine is a pre-war Model 10 in pristine condition.