69th ID TSgt. M41 Jacket

29thinfgeek

29thinfgeek

Found a nice M41, it's in pretty good condition. There is a name in the collar, but it is too faded to make out, which is a shame. Insignia is in good condition, there's a little stain on the white part of the 69th SSI. Thought I would share it, I thought it was pretty neat since most 69th jackets you see are M43's.

8w0mtdK.jpg

oJ5Fub5.jpg

ylANblJ.jpg

Frederik

Captainofthe7th

Very nice example, like the rest of us this is one of my favorite jackets. I like the early chevrons, don't see those too much on wartime uniforms.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
29thinfgeek

Thanks for the compliments! They certainly are great looking jackets, this will not be my last one :)

Frederik

I have a penchant for '41s too. I've got a perfect replica which I wear as a leisure jacket...classic styling! (BTW..."Tillykke!" for winning Eurovision! ;) )

29thinfgeek

I still see a lot of jackets being worn nowadays that are similar to WW2 designs, in fact I found one of my dads jackets in the attic the other day, which looked exactly like a tanker jacket. And thank you :lol:

Very nice jacket! That is in wonderful shape. I really like the gear displayed below it also!

-Johannes