Driving home today from work

Was working today and was bummed i missed the flea market the was a small yard sale .It was late and she was picking up but figured what the heck.I was poking trough a box and found the velcro airborne tab (which i need :) ) She saw me pick it up and said she had sold a bunch of modern uniforms and packs and helmet earlier:(,i was even more bummed now.Then she come out of the house with a box of odds and ends,the guy who bought all the other gear missed this stuff.I was happy again.Seems it was all her ex-husbands stuff .

15g5lx.jpg

34eqhbn.jpg

35048ly.jpg

Thanks guys all the patches are Velcroed ,and what is the patch to the right of the metal?

Also any one know what the Arabic patch is?

The shoulder ,and groin protector both have the soft panels in them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys ,biggest lot together ive found .most of the time its bits and peaces.

Also still looking for any info on the green Arabic patch with the eagle.

David

The knife brings me back a few years. These were sold in the little post exchange facilities in Iraq. I mailed home two for my boys. Then all of the other boys in the neighborhood saw them, and wanted one too...a few of the dads as well, so I turned in to the Iraq knife connection...

I will pay top dollar for original WWII items pertaining to:

OSS

OSS Maritime Unit

NCDU

UDT

Scouts and Raiders

FSSF

LOL kadet ,thanks for the info was wondering if they were sold through the CRT company or something for the troops.They are a great knife ive carried one for years,

David

• 1 month later...

figured i recycle this thread instead of starting another one.I heard from a friend we more like a brother but thats another story lol.We worked for the same company and come to find out he still works for them and just got back .After a good laugh that i collect military ,he send me a few items that they arent using any more.

13zy5qg.jpg

20rr02c.jpg

2ywtogm.jpg

It says Office of Mission Integration on the coin (OMI), as for what it is specifically, looks like a CIA type thing but could just as easily be a corporate logo as well. Scott

donation2013.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.