Olympic Flight Museum

m60a1d66

• 4 weeks later...

I know the SOS is the talk of the town now, but the OFM show is coming up on March 17, 2018. The "big little show" in Olympia.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the next show is? I don't see anything on their website about it. I've never been to it and it's only about a 3 hour drive from Port Angeles, after a 1.5 hour ferry ride from where I live in Victoria BC

Rick

Good show...some familiar faces from previous Olympic shows. I didn't find what I was seeking and picked up a few pieces, anyway (how does that happen). My gorgeous bride accompanied me this time which made the day even more enjoyable!

Hi: I missed out on the show....which I usually attend with my friend and set up for sales of German and US.....nice small show. I like it......did anyone take pictures/photos..? If yes...can you post them? Thanks,

Yeah, photos?

Anything cool bought or sold?

What was the attendance like?

I was in Corvallis over the same weekend, and managed to swing by the Spruce Goose museum on the way back, so I got some militaria eyeballing in that weekend...

agate hunter

Was a good show, vendor turn out and public turn out seemed to be lacking this time for what ever reason (good weather, people had other plans, etc) Helped out with a WWI display and had a 1900s to WWI Coast Artillery display along with a sale table, did pretty well with the sale table even though there did not seem to be a big turn out for buyers. Will get photos posted soon of some of the displays and such.

agate hunter

Here are a few photos of the last show, WWI display, Harbor defenses of the Columbia and Puget Sound 1900s to WWI display and our sale table.

post-10495-0-23276700-1521572010.jpg

post-10495-0-93549400-1521572017.jpg

post-10495-0-19682500-1521572024.jpg

post-10495-0-56119100-1521572031.jpg

The Large mass did not materialize, but I had a Great Day.

Great shot, Joe.

Nice to see that Steve finally got his Shelton commemorative Jeep done!

It was great to see everyone, once again. Great displays. Got to see Ryan Stubbins who I have not seen since about 1998 when he was just a kid. Time flies!!

son of a Jungleer

1st time having a table at the March 2018 show. Looking forward to the fall show. Was neat to see a few of the old FoW&J gang from a dozen years ago. Very impressive living history displays. Lot of nice folks down that way. Traveled from Whatcom county. Definately worth the trip...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...