Olympic Flight Museum

m60a1d66

agate hunter

It wasn't too bad. Some new dealers, and some regulars didn't show up, not as many dealers it seemed as in the past. There were some good finds at the show though.

I know the October one wasn't all that great as hardly anyone showed up to buy. I barely made enough to pay for my tables at that one.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The show is Saturday, Nov. 18th, and it is the only militaria show in the Olympia -Tacoma area, so plan on stopping by. Bring a friend to the militaria show, check it out, you will be glad you did.

I'm planning on being in the Tacoma area this spring. Would you please post the date of the Spring Olympia Show as soon as possible? Thanks in advance and I'll try to schedule my trip to coincide with the show.

The show is Saturday, Nov. 18th, and it is the only militaria show in the Olympia -Tacoma area, so plan on stopping by. Bring a friend to the militaria show, check it out, you will be glad you did.

I agree. It's a small show but it I've found a lot of neat stuff (and many screaming deals) there over the years.

Great show. As Lee stated earlier, lots of deals. I went up for the first time in March and I found lots of good stuff. I plan on going up this weekend.

The show went well.

Plenty of buyers, sold a lot more than I'd thought until I started counting the coin.

One serious regret was the seller behind me had a HGU55 helmet and O2 mask, I didn't look at the price until it was too late and it sold for just $35 total!

But I went to sell and not buy.

I guess while i'm online ill post a few pictures I took just before I left.

post-163492-0-02738300-1511068236_thumb.jpgpost-163492-0-65837100-1511068248_thumb.jpg

Some overall shots of the show. It looks like they towed the P51D away that they had in there to make more space.

A few more shots of some vendor tables.

post-163492-0-49420800-1511068395_thumb.jpg

Bought a map case from this guy.

post-163492-0-00680200-1511068434_thumb.jpg

This gentleman had some cool signed aviation art from WWI to Nam.

post-2617-0-36099700-1511072935_thumb.jpg

One vendor had the largest collection of World War II silhouette models I have ever seen. None of them were cheap, but it was an amazing group, if you had the money.

• 2 months later...