OPINIONS ON SOME PATCHES PLEASE MOSTLY USN

littlebuddy

littlebuddy

I WILL BE POSTING ON HERE MOST OF THE PATCHES I HAVE ,

PATCHES ARE TOTALLY OUT OF MY COLLECTING AREA REALLY SO TO BE HONEST IM COMPLETELY LOST AS TO WHATS WHATS !!!

ILL POST SOME MORE ON HERE !! SO STAY TUNED FOLKS !!!!

THANKS LB

I'm no expert on USN aviation patches Carl...there are 1000's of them...but I think you've got some nice vintage ones there. The patch guys will no doubt have something to say when they come online later.

littlebuddy

My brother-in-law was on the USS Washoe County. He also wore a pocket patch that was for Beach Master Unit 1.

OH WOW !! IS HE STILL WITH US ???

LB

Johnny Signor

Your "ACE NOVELTY" is a primo patch 60's era most likely , they are sought after types , most of what you posted looks 60's-70's era and all look original to me , some good stuff , the patch "collectors" in the know should go good on them !!!!!!!!!!!

johnny

Johnny Signor

That "ACE NOVELTY" is a Navy A-6 Intruder attack aircraft unit patch , a sweeeeeeeeet piece in any collection !

Johnny

Nice Navy patches as already mentioned. As an added note, the Voodoo, One-O-Wonder patch is the patch worn by pilots of the USAF F-101 Voodoo interceptor aircraft.

Johnny Signor

Nice Navy patches as already mentioned. As an added note, the Voodoo, One-O-Wonder patch is the patch worn by pilots of the USAF F-101 Voodoo interceptor aircraft.

Correct about the "VooDoo" patch it is USAF 1960's era some were used still into the 70's

Johnny

The Voodoo patches were worn by the 82 TATS and ANG until the aircraft was retired in 1982. The Canadians also wore them, and retired their last F-101 in 1987.

Randy

littlebuddy

I don't like the Oriskany TF77 patch either

what is it about the task force 77 patch ??? what makes it bad ??? just curious to know

LB

littlebuddy

these will be going on the for sale/trade section they dont really go in my collection as i am only collecting USAAF

thanks for the replys and help

LB

littlebuddy

WHY CAN NO ONE TELL ME WHAT MAKES A PATCH A GOOD ONE OR NOT ??? ITS OK SAYING " THATS NOT GOOD "OR " IT DOESNT LOOK RIGHT TO ME " LET ME IN ON THE SECRET !! HOW IS ANYONE TO LEARN , IF NO ONE IS PREPARED TO TEACH !!! :huh::huh::huh: