.50cal Anti-Aircraft Toy Gun

siege1863

Enemy planes are no match for this weapon! Tripod mounted and scoped, the gun measures 40" long. It is marked "American Craft Raider .50 cal."

post-211-1206215277.jpg

post-211-1206215321.jpg

Championhilz

Mike - that is the most awsome toy gun I have ever seen! Someday you need to put on a display of all the war related toys you have.

Jeff---

Just the other day I was talking with a friend who works at the Clinton Library. I mentioned the WWII toys I have and how I had hoped to do some sort of display this past Christmas. Although too late for that, she has asked me to put up a display in the next month or two. She is checking with library administration and will be getting back to me with details. Also, stay tuned for another great boy's uniform I will be posting!

---Mike

• 4 years later...

I picked up one virtually identical to this green machine. The smaller black barrel on mine is about four or five inches long (as opposed to an inch or so on this one) and then there is a small vertical wood dowling piece inserted in the black barrel to act as a sight. Otherwise, identical. I love this thing, which is odd, as I don't collect toy guns. I paid about $35 counting freight. Seemed like a steal to me - on eBay.

Wow! I'm surprised it has lasted this long. It is a very simple design. I think I'll build one of these for my grandson. Thanks for sharing. Danny